Mangold Property Management Services.
Mangold Property Management is an established, efficient and professional manager of residential and commercial properties in Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito Counties. Our properties are typically located in Monterey, Santa Cruz, Salinas, Pacific Grove, Carmel, Pebble Beach, Hollister, Greenfield and Seaside California.
Cost-effective, professional property management.
Clients find that our personalized services relieve them of their day-to-day responsibilities while providing an excellent return on investment. Our portfolio of managed properties includes apartment complexes, condominiums, individual houses, shopping centers, industrial properties, office buildings, and warehouses.
Our dedicated staff including experienced property managers, leasing specialists, maintenance and accounting personnel, allow us to give our client's properties the attention they demand. Volume-based discounts from our vendors enable us to keep operating costs at a minimum.
Mangold Property Management has an extensive network of independent companies including several maintenance companies available to insure efficient and prompt vacancy turnaround and superior care of your property.
Monthly reports on your property.
A state of the art computerized report of your property's activity is provided to you monthly. It contains:
- an income and expense statement
- a tenant activity report
- a cash disbursements journal
- a trial balance
- copies of invoices paid
Your reports will be mailed by the end of the current month and are of sufficient detail to provide your accountant with all the information for filing your tax return at year's end.
Providing more for our clients.
A partial list of the services we provide for or clients are as follows:
- Supervise all fiscal activity including rent collection, delinquencies and operating expenses.
- CAM billing and reconciliation on commercial properties.
- Process all accounts receivable and payable.
- Represent the owner in all court appearances for evictions, deposit refunds, bad debts, etc.
- Insure that all parties, procedures, and documents conform to current law and the regulations of various governmental agencies such as Megan's law and the required environmental disclosures.
- Establish and maintain proper operational, tenant selection and administrative procedures for each property.
- Perform rent surveys and implement rent increases as appropriate.
- Market your property effectively to ensure a short turnaround.
- Inspect the properties regularly, including unit inspections annually.
- File and maintain all employee records.
- Solicit competitive bids for contract services and capital expenditures such as roof replacements.
- Review insurance costs and coverage and compare with other companies rates.
- Supervise and maintain the property. We have 24 hour a day, 365 days a year emergency service for maintenance and other matters that may come up.
Reasonable property management fees.
Our property management fees are reasonable. They are based upon the income collected and the services provided. We tailor our professional management services to each of our clients needs.
Please contact us or visit our offices for a discussion of your property. We will provide you with an operational analysis of your investment at no cost or obligation to you.